With the (OTC, topical, clinically vetted ingredients combined FROST) produces products to reverse or remediate conditions such as;
• Aging due to wrinkles, dark spots, dry red patches, skin tags, sagging skin, crepe skin etc.
• Skin diseases antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory for skin conditions caused by bacterial, viral or fungus infections, such as basal cell & squamous cancers, acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, rashes.
• Pain* Analgesic, pain-relieving ingredients from arthritis, other serious diseases and from the pulls/soreness of muscles and/or tendons.
• Itch product combinations to remove and neutralize toxins from the skin and eliminate the pain from poisonous plants and venomous insects.
• Hair loss problems (re-growing hair)
• Wounds and burns
• Remediation of sunburn
• Animal healthcare
How Nutritional Minerals Benefit Skin
Our technology has broken the code and knows how to put nutritional and essential minerals such as copper, magnesium and zinc into the lower layers of the skin, where the problems begin.
Any topical product that does not contain these minerals will fall short of helping your skin function properly and you will not experience the same superior results that you will with our Products.
• Zinc is one of the most important healing minerals for skin health, it is particularly important for acne sufferers. Zinc controls the production of oil in the skin and helps control some of the hormones that can cause acne. It’s believed to have antioxidant properties to protect against premature aging of the skin and muscles. Zinc also speeds the rate of skin healing after an injury and is highly beneficial to all parts of the immune system. It breaks down alcohol and firms and tightens skin for a vibrant appearance. Zinc nourishes and revives cells and also protects against environmental stressors.
• Copper benefits skin by promoting the production of collagen and elastin, which give skin its strength and elasticity. Copper also helps to enhance the function of antioxidants which help to protect skin from oxidative stress and damage. Copper works with vitamins and zinc to assist in the creation of elastin, a protein that keeps the skin flexible. Copper is also required to convert the amino acid tyrosine, to promote hair and skin pigment.
• Magnesium is very important and essential to all skincare products; a deficiency can accelerate aging of the skin. It is an essential mineral for skin health, bones, teeth, hair and the muscles, helps keep the nervous system running smoothly and is highly beneficial in helping to retain skin elasticity.
• Sulfur is the third most abundant mineral in the human body, present in every cell, with its greatest concentration in hair, skin and nails. Like zinc, many people are likely eating a diet deficient in sulfur. Dermatologists recommend topical sulfur ointments for treating acne, dermatitis, rosacea, eczema and dandruff. Topical sulfur has had a long history of uses, sulfur preparations and sulfur springs have been used for many years to treat skin problems, relieve pain and to prevent aging. According to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, sulfur also appears to assist in shedding excessive skin. Insufficient shedding can be responsible for blocking pores and creating the ideal environment for bacteria to thrive. Sulfur fights bacteria, clarifies the skin, minimizing pores, as well as preventing and healing damage caused by blemishes and can be very helpful for acne. Sulfur decreases wrinkles, significantly affects the collagen production in our skin, thereby supporting its structure and strength.
How do I use DermRad?
Just click or tap the button below for full instructions.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.